- High density expanded polypropylene with molded edges
- Extra firm - best for intermediate and above
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Lightweight, easy to clean and transport
- Measures approximately 36 x 6 x 6 inches (LxWxH)
- Maintains shape after moderate to heavy use and is perfect for all body types
- Sort by Name
- Daisy chain loops perfect for climbers targeting specific movements
- Enables workouts such as simultaneous upper and lower body exercises and additional resistance for dumbbell training with the functionality and portability of a traditional resistance band
- Non-Latex CLX with no scent and no powder
- A variety of resistance level options with varied band colors ranging from 2.4 lbs to 21.3 lbs
- You can use this 6-yard roll of Theraband to create both a "full length" and a "looped band."
- Can be used at the crag, in the gym or at home
- Low-cost, portable, and versatile
- Endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), recognized worldwide as the original System of Progressive Resistance.
This item includes 12 acupressure rings in total. These metal acupressure rings are designed to increase the blood flow to the tendons and ligaments in the finger. They measure at a diameter of approximately 2.5cm.
Included in each order
- 1 x ANCORE Pro Base Unit
- 1 x Strap Mount
- Standard or Plus set of Resistance Plates
- Handle attachment
The "Buy From ArmAid" button will take you to the ArmAid webpage where you can enter the code theclimbingdoctor at checkout to receive 10% off of your order.
The book and videos can be purchased at a $10 discount by entering the code "combo" at checkout when both items are in your cart. Click on both the book and videos below and then the "Add to Cart" button. You will be directed to a purchase page to enter the discount code.
Has injury prevented you from climbing harder? Whether you're a professional athlete or a novice climber, "Climb Injury-Free" is the guide that will teach you how to climb stronger and pain-free. The book features the "Rock Rehab Pyramid." A step-by-step rehabilitation and injury prevention system designed specifically for rock climbers. The goal of the four-phase system is to take you from the pain, inflammation and tissue overload stage to gain full mobility, strength and eventually pain-free climbing movement. Language: English Paperback: 252 pages ISBN-10: 0692831894 ISBN-13: 978-0692831892 Item Weight: 1 pound
This course is for rock climbers and climbing coaches who are interested in learning about how to prevent and rehabilitate lateral elbow injuries while rock climbing. The material is highly interactive with an emphasis on case based learning and practical application. At the conclusion of the course, you will have a greater understanding of how to assess and rehabilitate climbing lateral elbow injuries.*Course fees do not include tax and/or VAT. Additional taxes will be calculated separately at checkout based on your geographic location.
This course is for rock climbers and climbing coaches who are interested in learning about how to prevent and rehabilitate medial elbow injuries while rock climbing. The material is highly interactive with an emphasis on case based learning and practical application. At the conclusion of the course, you will have a greater understanding of how to assess and rehabilitate climbing medial elbow injuries.*Course fees do not include tax and/or VAT. Additional taxes will be calculated separately at checkout based on your geographic location.
This continuing education course is designed to teach medical providers clinical and laboratory skills necessary to assess and effectively treat rock climbing finger injuries. The course covers the epidemiology of common climbing finger injuries, orthopedic finger assessment techniques, and diagnostic ultrasound theory and application. It is a laboratory based course with an emphasis on improving the clinical assessment of finger injuries with ultrasound. Upon completion, attendees will have introductory skills and knowledge to help integrate real-time ultrasound into their management of finger injuries in rock climbers and other athletes. Pre-registration for the course has started. Once resignation is confirmed you can use code "alpinestart" to receive $200 off of registration if used before March 1st, 2024.
This continuing education course is designed to teach physiotherapists the clinical and laboratory skills necessary to effectively treat rock climbers. The course covers the biomechanics of rock climbing and the common injuries and conditions that climbers experience, as well as assessment techniques, treatment options, and sport-specific training techniques. Upon completion, physiotherapists will have the skills and knowledge necessary to assess climbers' physical abilities, identify areas of weakness or imbalance, and develop comprehensive treatment plans to help climbers overcome their injuries and improve their performance.
This introductory course is for clinicians looking to learn how to assess, diagnose and treat climbing finger injuries with diagnostic ultrasound. You will access and view 160 minutes of pre-recorded lectures, read associated articles, and problem solve climbing patient cases with ultrasound assessments. At the conclusion of the course, you will have a greater understanding of how to use ultrasound to diagnose climber finger injuries. *Course fees do not include tax and/or VAT. Additional taxes will be calculated separately at checkout based on your geographic location.
This level 2 continuing education course is for clinicians to gain confidence in assessing, diagnosing and treating rock climbing finger injuries with diagnostic ultrasound. You will again access to the level 1 online course that includes 3 hours of pre-recorded lectures, associated articles, and learning assessments. You will then meet for a 4 hour live session to problem solve rock climbing patient cases with realtime ultrasound demonstrations and will discuss your patient images with an certified ultrasound expert. It is recommended that you have access to an ultrasound unit before taking this course. This Registration is for the 2024 Cohort.
- Simple and cost effective way to improve finger strength
- Thermoplastic BPAs free hypoallergenic rubber
- 3 resistance levels 6.6 lbs, 8.8 lbs, and 11 lbs
- Easy to secure finger holes
- Simple and cost effective way to reduce elbow pain
- Ridged design is easy to grip and twist for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and strengthening
- FlexBar is portable and convenient
- 12" long, 1 3/4" diameter
- Made from dry natural rubber
- Designed to strengthen and balance the muscles of the hand, wrist and forearm
- Super-effective for rehab or prevention of climbing-related finger, wrist and elbow injuries
- Exercises the hand through a full, natural range of motion
- An essential tool for serious climbers
- Includes step-by-step instructions
- Excellent tool for progressive hand therapy in four densities
- Safely supports hot and cold therapy in refrigerator or microwave for use at temperature most comfortable and appropriate for the hand
- Ideal putty replacement supports a variety of finger, hand, wrist and forearm exercises with applications ranging from rehab and stretching to strength training
- Economical, intuitive, easy to clean and portable for use at the crag, on the road, in the office or at home
- Wash with soap and water, if needed, dusty lightly with corn starch or baby powder to reduce stickiness
- You can use Kinesiology tape to perform several of the taping techniques in the book "Climb Injury-Free"
- Latex free
- XactStretch™ Technology ensures optimal stretch
- Stretches up to 140%
- Easy to apply
Various Digital Dynamometers and Goniometers for Strength and Range of Motion Testing
- K-Push: Pressure Based Dynamometry
- K-Pull: Tension Based Dynamometry
- K-Bubble: Pressure Based Dynamometry
- K-Grip: Grip Strength Testing
- K-Force Plates: Lower Body Force Testing
- K-Move: Angular Goniometry
- NFHS Certified
- 100% Rubber
- You can use Leukotape to perform several of the taping techniques in Climb Injury-Free
- Made with strong zinc oxide adhesive
- Durable, maintains over 70% of its tension during climbing
- Easy to apply
- You can use the looped bands to perform a varie