Who Can Benefit?
Anyone who has suffered from an injury, wants to prevent injury or is looking to take their climbing to the next level.
What Should I Expect During the Evaluation?
- Interview: A complete patient interview is conducted to determine your mechanism of injury, medical history, rehabilitative needs and goals.
- Determine the source: A thorough assessment of the mobility of your joints, the strength and flexibility of your muscles and the integrity of your neuro and vascular system is carried out. It is in this stage that the source of your problem is identified.
- Determine the cause: The clinical information obtained during the exam is factored into components of your patient history and your specific movement patterns to determine the causative and contributing reasons for your problem.
- Develop your plan: A treatment plan is developed incorporating your goals, the pain source and the causative and contributing factors that are leading to your problem. Doctor Vagy will sit down with you and discuss your individual goals. With your input, he will work to develop an injury prevention plan that is specifically designed to meet your needs.
What Should I Expect During Follow-up Visits?
Depending on your specific needs one or all of these treatments will be included:
- Manual Therapy: Joint Mobilization, Soft Tissue Massage and Mobilization and Stretching
- Therapeutic Exercise: Endurance, Strength and Power training
- Taping and Bracing: Kinesiotape, Leukotape and Athletic Tape
- Neuromuscular Re-education: Balance, Coordination and Dynamic training