- Simple and cost effective way to reduce elbow pain
- Ridged design is easy to grip and twist for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and strengthening
- FlexBar is portable and convenient
- 12″ long, 1 3/4″ diameter
- Made from dry natural rubber
What is a FlexBar?
A FlexBar is a clinical-research-proven rehab tool be effective in treating elbow pain. The tool was used in a study that showed that one exercise performed with the TheraBand FlexBar reduced elbow pain by 81% and increased strength in tendons by 72% for people with outside elbow pain.
An Example of Using the FlexBar to Treat Climbing Injuries
A. Hold the FlexBar in your painful hand with your wrist extended back. B. Grasp the other end of the rubber bar with the non-painful hand. C. Twist the bar by flexing the non-painful wrist while holding the painful wrist in back in extension. D. Bring your arms in front of your body with your elbows straight maintaining the twist in the bar. E. Slowly untwist the bar by allowing the painful wrist to flex forward.