- High density expanded polypropylene with molded edges
- Extra firm – best for intermediate and above
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Lightweight, easy to clean and transport
- Measures approximately 36 x 6 x 6 inches (LxWxH)
- Maintains shape after moderate to heavy use and is perfect for all body types
36 Inch Foam Roll
Why is it Important to Stretch?
It is important to stretch the stiff muscles in your body to increase flexibility and prevent injury. Stretching before climbing should always be dynamic. However, stretching any other time can be a combination of both static and dynamic. The foam roll can be an excellent tool to utilize during your stretching program.
Example of a Stretching Routine with the Foam Roller
The stretching program below can be performed up to three times each day. Perform exercises for 30 seconds to 1 minute each. Make sure to keep your stomach engaged and your ribcage down when performing the stretches.