- You can use the looped bands to perform a variety of therapeutic exercises
- 8-inch bands are perfect for upper and lower body exericses
- Low-cost, portable, and versatile
- The continuous loop provides a comfortable alternative to tying flat Resistance Bands into loops
- Varied color-coded resistance levels are available
What Are TheraBand Loops Used For?
The looped resistance band can be used for a variety of upper and lower body exercises.
An Example of an Exercise With a TheraBand Loop
Kneel down and press your hands or fists into the ground. Wrap a single resistance band around your wrists. Imagine there is a clock in front of you with 12 o’clock at the top and 6 o’clock at the bottom. Press your wrists outwards on the band towards the positions on a clock. The right hand reaches to positions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 o’clock while the left hand reaches to 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 o’clock. A few examples are listed below. A. Right hand reaches to 2 o’clock. B. Left hand reaches to 10 o’clock. C. Right hand reaches to 1 o’clock.