Course registration is now open for 2022. The course is capped at 16 participants. Use the code “earlybird” before December 1st to receive $150 off registration.
This rock climbing continuing eduction course series is for medical professionals looking to advance their knowledge in assessing, diagnosing and treating injuries with rock climbers. The material is highly interactive with an emphasis on case based learning and practical application. The course series is divided into six units. For each unit, you will access and view pre-recorded lectures (1.5 – 3.5 hrs per unit) on the unit’s topic, read associated articles, and meet for a 2 hour zoom live session to problem solve rock climbing patient cases related to the material. At the conclusion of the course series, you will have a greater understanding of how to rehabilitate rock climbing injuries.
2022 Live Session Dates (hosted remotely on zoom)
- April 17th (Units 1 & 2), May 15th (Units 3 & 4), and June 12th (Units 5 & 6)
2022 Live Session Times (hosted remotely on zoom)
- 8am-10am, break, 10:30am-12:30pm (Pacific Time)
- 21 contact hours of content
- Lectures will be released to all course participants two weeks prior to each live session
- $900 USD (includes lectures, video library, protocols and live sessions)