- High density expanded polypropylene with molded edges
- Extra firm - best for intermediate and above
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Lightweight, easy to clean and transport
- Measures approximately 36 x 6 x 6 inches (LxWxH)
- Maintains shape after moderate to heavy use and is perfect for all body types
- Sort by Name
- Daisy chain loops perfect for climbers targeting specific movements
- Enables workouts such as simultaneous upper and lower body exercises and additional resistance for dumbbell training with the functionality and portability of a traditional resistance band
- Non-Latex CLX with no scent and no powder
- A variety of resistance level options with varied band colors ranging from 2.4 lbs to 21.3 lbs
- You can use this 6-yard roll of Theraband to create both a "full length" and a "looped band."
- Can be used at the crag, in the gym or at home
- Low-cost, portable, and versatile
- Endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), recognized worldwide as the original System of Progressive Resistance.
This item includes 12 acupressure rings in total. These metal acupressure rings are designed to increase the blood flow to the tendons and ligaments in the finger. They measure at a diameter of approximately 2.5cm.
Prices are Quoted in USD Member Price: 43£ = 54.76 USD Non Member: 53£ = 67.50 USD Members use coupon code: "member" to receive discount. Participants will be asked to show proof of membership at the seminar Where: The Biscuit Factory 100 Clements Road London When:
Aug 6th 11:00am-12:30pmWhat: You will utilize a climbing specific warm-up, use a variety of equipment such as resistance bands and learn to how to change how you move to prevent the most common climbing injuries.This kit includes the Armaid with the white roller, travel bag & handle Fastener. It is manual, portable and weighs 1 pound. The white roller provides general maintenance for arms with average muscle mass. Click here to purchase a more aggressive Armaid with additional attachmentThe book and videos can be purchased at a $10 discount by entering the code "combo" at checkout when both items are in your cart. Click on both the book and videos below and then the "Add to Cart" button. You will be directed to a purchase page to enter the discount code.